submitting my return

ltaylor209

submitting my return

I have e-filed. Must I now snail mail my returns to IRS as well?

submitting my return

No.  You only mail the tax return if you did not e-file.

ltaylor209

submitting my return

Thank you. This question was answered helpfully, but a second one wasn't." Because of section 179 (expense allowance, essentially, I was allowed no deductions. That's the only way Turbo-tax would clear errors. This doesn't seem fair.

ltaylor209

submitting my return

I followed the TT instructions through the Deductions section...even when they said to subtract virtually all my deductions. (or the program wouldn't clear and proceed.) I did this and wound up with none! I worked all through the medical and business deductions sections, for example...all for naught. What's going on this year??!! Bud

macuser_22

submitting my return

@ltaylor209 wrote:

."even when they said"  Who is "they"?

What exactally "said"?