Tev2kel14

STIMULUS Money

Hi! I filed my taxes using turbo tax, and I paid the processing fees through STBPG, after they took my fees, Santa Barbara directly deposited the remainder of my taxes into my personal bank account. How will I get the stimulus money? When will I get it? 

JohnB5677

STIMULUS Money

Your stimulus check will go to the bank listed on your tax return.

If you have your tax return it is listed on page 2 of your 1040 on lines 21 b & c

It is also noted at the top of the filing Instructions.

The first group – estimated to cover 50 million to 60 million Americans – would include people who have already given their bank account information to the Internal Revenue Service.

The first group also would include Social Security beneficiaries who filed federal tax returns that included direct deposit information, according to an alert put out today by U.S. Rep. Debbie Dingell, D-Mich. Dingell's announcement said the expectation is that the first direct deposits would hit in mid-April, likely the week beginning April 13.