nui

Stimulus check and delayed return processing

I mailed both 2018 (late filed) and 2019 returns to the IRS in March 2020. I checked online for an update and it doesn't show that the returns have been processed yet. Will I receive a stimulus check?

DanaB27

If you qualify you should be able to receive the stimulus check. The IRS is planning to open a "Get My Payment" application in mid-April to allow taxpayers to check their stimulus payment status if they have already filed their 2019 tax return. You can visit the following links for the most recent updates: Economic Impact Payments

DanaB27