Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

kbac1
Returning Member

State E-File

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

State E-File

State E-File is a statement.  Do you have a question?

kbac1
Returning Member

State E-File

Why can't I e-file LA state taxes. TTax2020 Premier locks up when I click on e-file state taxes and agree to pay the 25 bucks(aside $40 fee to take out of refund is ridulous). Had problem when loading TT2020premier, also locked up,could not enter license code until son-in-law google it. Changed resolution to 800x600 and was able to enter code and use TT. Tryed this res change for the state e=efile issue, doesn't work as I trryed at least 10 days running. Surprised don't see much about this in this community but when google it there many people having similar problem. TURBO TAX SHOULD FIX THIS!!!

State E-File

Remove that fee for paying with the federal refund for the e-file charge.  It was optional and should not have been selected.

Go back to File.  Continue through the screens until you get to Confirm Your Payment Decision.  Select NO for deducting your fees from the federal tax refund.

The program lock-up when attempting to e-file the state return using the desktop editions needs to be addressed by TurboTax support.

Support is open from 5am to 5pm Pacific time, Monday thru Friday

Use this website to contact TurboTax support during business hours - https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies