justincalton1996

So if I have three different w2's from the same employer in one year do need to enter them all?

Yes probably.  Why did you get 3?  Are they copies?  

If the EIN number is the same and you work in more than 1 state or city, sometimes they will give you another W2 with the extra state information on it and the top part the same or not filled in.  If this is the case, list one W-2 but include both state or local  taxes on it.  It will let you type in more than one line for boxes 15-20.  Don't add the boxes together.  

Same for boxes 12 & 14 if there is no room on the first W2 they can give you another W2 with the extra boxes on it.  So list them all on 1 W2.  For box 12 just enter it in the next row or box.  It doesn't have to match the box 12a-d etc.

Are any of them marked VOID or CORRECTED at the top?