So I didn’t receive my second stimulus check and f...

So I didn’t receive my second stimulus check and filed the credit on this year taxes but the irs sending me a check in the mail will it affect my taxes

How did you file for the Recovery Rebate Credit this year? The option under Federal asked about the first stimulus not the second?

The IRS originally indicated that they would process stimulus payments until January 15.  But they continued to process stimulus payments and will do so until February 15.

Many people are in the same situation as you are. You can cash the check and use the money.  The IRS has not yet told us how they will handle this, but they will have some procedure.  They will contact people if they decide they need any type of verification.