marlar1910

Should the self employment credits for sick and family leave say when looking at review that form 7202-S will be ready soon and 7202-T I cannot e-file?

Should the Form 7202-T be able to electronically file or is it mail in only for everybody? 7202-S says it will be ready soon to file so how do I fix this problem?
ee-ea

Because the IRS has not finalized the form 7202 and instructions.

The form is estimated to be available on 01/28/2021 (subject to change)

Go to this website for IRS forms availability - https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_fed_online_individual.html

marlar1910

Thank you for the information. I thought that might be what was happening but not sure.

mariat1204

it says this form is unsupported so does that mean we can only file by mail form 7202

MayaD

Since Form 7202-S is unsupported, you have to print and mail your return. You can't e-file.