gerutzen

Should I enter the all-zero information from 1099-misc forms in a consolidated broker statement to keep the IRS happy?

The consolidated statement from my broker contains several 1099-misc forms with all zeros along with other forms containing data.  Since the consolidated statement says the information has been sent to the IRS, should I include the all-zero 1099-misc information in my return to keep the IRS happy?

CapB

No, do not enter amounts recorded on your tax statements as zero into TurboTax; leave zero amount fields blank (unless TurboTax specifies otherwise).

CapB