ftariq69

Should I buy "Turbotax Business 2018" from softwarediscountusa.com where they are selling it for $90?

Is the softwarediscountuse.com a reliable website? How come they are selling for that cheap?

That website is not an authorized TurboTax software re-seller.  Order and use at your own risk.

CheriS

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

mesquitebean

Be aware with these kinds of sites, there is a risk of malware, personal info compromise, etc. in addition to any possible pirated software.

Remember to be aware of Internet offers that seem "too good to be true."
Jwoods551

I've ordered Turbotax from them with no issues. as well as other products.