Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ben616
Returning Member

Will Turbo Tax correct problem with program step by step not allow me to enter medical expenses for itemized deductions. Problem occurred with recent program update?

Program was working fine prior to update.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will Turbo Tax correct problem with program step by step not allow me to enter medical expenses for itemized deductions. Problem occurred with recent program update?

if you want you can always go into forms mode.  on "forms" at the top click on open forms.  in the search box type medical.  them click on the medical expense worksheet.   if this doesn't work, you'll need to contact support. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

What problem?  Where is it getting stuck?  Can you post a screen shot?  I haven't heard of any problems for that yet.  It may need to be reported.
ben616
Returning Member

See work around by switching to forms mode.
Anonymous
Not applicable

if you want you can always go into forms mode.  on "forms" at the top click on open forms.  in the search box type medical.  them click on the medical expense worksheet.   if this doesn't work, you'll need to contact support. 

Cali_Tax01
Returning Member

I have the same problem in 2021. Went through medical using step by step instructions.  Now that I want to go back and add more medical expenses I can't do so using step by step or "revisiting" the section. I have to open the tax form up (upper right corner) and make inputs that way.  The medical section seems to be the only one with this glitch. Sounds like this has been an issue since at least 2019.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies