How do I set up a viewmypaycheck account if I haven't gotten a first paycheck yet

Hi. 

My employer have shared that I have access but I have not been able to login, please help!

This is the user forum where we answer tax questions and help with TurboTax software.  This is NOT where you can view your payroll information, even if you are an Intuit employee.

1briank

Did you review the FAQs at the link provided in the first answer in this thread?

Is there is a question mark icon, a "need help logging in" link, or contact link on the viewmypaycheck page where you are trying to log in?