turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Schedule K-1

I need to enter income from a Schedule K-1. I searched the Turbo Tax answers, and the answer is that I should search on K-1, which I do, and then click on the Jump To link and then follow the prompts. But I don't see any Jump To link when I do the search, just the same answers that told me to click on the Jump To link.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
MinhT1
Employee Tax Expert

Schedule K-1

You can use this alternative method.

You can enter your Schedule K-1 by following these steps:

1. In TurboTax, open your tax return
  2. Click on Federal in the left-hand column, then on Wages & Income on top of the screen
  3. Scroll down to All Income, locate the section S-Corps, Partnerships, and Trusts and click on Show more
  4. Click Start next to Schedule K-1.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MinhT1
Employee Tax Expert

Schedule K-1

You can use this alternative method.

You can enter your Schedule K-1 by following these steps:

1. In TurboTax, open your tax return
  2. Click on Federal in the left-hand column, then on Wages & Income on top of the screen
  3. Scroll down to All Income, locate the section S-Corps, Partnerships, and Trusts and click on Show more
  4. Click Start next to Schedule K-1.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Schedule K-1

Just click the Personal tab (at the top of the screen) and scroll down to Schedule K-1.

Schedule K-1

Frankly, I fail to understand the solution (i.e., "best answer") considering the tag the user chose (or was chosen for the user) is TurboTax Home & Biz Windows. For that product, the solution simply does not work.

The solution addresses, and works for, the online version of TurboTax but then the answer does not match the tag.

Schedule K-1

Yes, I think you are right. But since before I received that answer, I wasn't getting anywhere at all, I was abel to figure out a way to adapt what I was given to Turbotax on my Windows platform, and I began to find the K-1 entry area. So I was very happy, even if I had to do some adapting. The basic principles for the two platforms are similar, just not quite the same interface.

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies