dana54111

Revise return

I printed my return and I need to revise it. How do I do that.  

tygrtchr

Revise return

Sign back into the program, make the adjustments, and reprint.

NoMadMike88

Revise return

I was just coming here to ask the same question. I've logged in and see no where to make adjustments.

CatinaT1

Revise return

Have you already filed your return?

NoMadMike88

Revise return

On TurboTax I clicked "file return by mail" because I needed to see the return on the tax return form. But I have not sent it in, nor would I because the return isn't completed. I've already bought the product so I need to be able to go back in and revise the return.

Revise return

@NoMadMike88 wrote:

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.