Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tonyhinfl

Return was rejected so I fixed it and filed again Website says pending but I got an email saying "don't forget about your rejected return" was it rejected again?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
jbeasley2

Return was rejected so I fixed it and filed again Website says pending but I got an email saying "don't forget about your rejected return" was it rejected again?

It is possible that your return has rejected again. You can check your e-file status by logging back into your return in TurboTax, or you can go online and check it here e-file status lookup tool

If you have a return that continues to reject, you can still file by mailing in a paper return for this year.

To file a paper return in TurboTax, you will need a printer and  Adobe Reader

1. Sign in to your TurboTax Online account.
  2. Select File 
  3. Continue through the interview until you get to the screen Let’s get ready to e-file and select File by mail
    1. If the File by mail option isn’t available, you probably previously selected to pay your TurboTax fees through your tax refund. In order to file by mail, you’ll need to pay with a credit or debit card (or use the Free Edition of TurboTax).
  4. Once you have changed your payment method to credit or debit card, follow the onscreen instructions to print your return.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
jbeasley2

It is possible that your return has rejected again. You can check your e-file status by logging back into your return in TurboTax, or you can go online and check it here e-file status lookup tool

If you have a return that continues to reject, you can still file by mailing in a paper return for this year.

To file a paper return in TurboTax, you will need a printer and  Adobe Reader

1. Sign in to your TurboTax Online account.
  2. Select File 
  3. Continue through the interview until you get to the screen Let’s get ready to e-file and select File by mail
    1. If the File by mail option isn’t available, you probably previously selected to pay your TurboTax fees through your tax refund. In order to file by mail, you’ll need to pay with a credit or debit card (or use the Free Edition of TurboTax).
  4. Once you have changed your payment method to credit or debit card, follow the onscreen instructions to print your return.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies