rnarayan70

Retracting my post on TurboTax support

I had earlier posted a negative comment on TT support. The way they issued case numbers made it very confusing. Turns out that one of the cases I had open that was opened was acceptably resolved. The communication on the status of the resolution could be better to avoid confusion.

Retracting my post on TurboTax support

The online request form for the 60-day satisfaction guarantee is here.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/how-do-i-request-a-refund-for-my-turbotax-product/...

Did you apply online or just ask over the phone?  The operator may have been confused about whether you were using the Desktop software or the online product, which have different refund policies.

Apple is very aggressive about deprecating old operating systems and removing support for them from the software developer's kit, so the only way to write a program that supports an OS version that Apple no longer supports is to use an outdated SDK.  On the other hand, your Mac must be around 10 years old if it can't be upgraded and that's a pretty long life for a personal computer. 

rnarayan70

Retracting my post on TurboTax support

Thanks for your response.
Like I said in my modified post, my issue is supposed to have been resolved and I am expecting my refund in the next 2-3 weeks.

Thanks

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing