Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Melclap

Rejected e-file must include 1095-A

I was fraudulently enrolled into marketplace insurance and discovered this when filing my 2023 taxes through turbo tax in March of 2024 and was rejected. I immediatly contacted marketplace filed a fraud claim and requested a corrected/voided 1095-A form to refill correctly. Now it is June 07,2024. I have had to constantly contact marketplace and have yet to receive any documents from them they stated would be arriving several different times but last call they confirmed that fraud could be confirmed and I would be receiving the corrected voided 1095-A form. I still have not received these forms but has been about 3 weeks since that call. I need to receive my refund asap for financial reasons and I am trying to refill on turbo tax and follow directions from other posts and comments. Turbo tax said call irs and I would probably need to mail them in. This was after paying for premium tax service for being a self employed contractor for door dash and only getting a 2000 refund and them getting over 10 percent for stating that statement. My question is if I was rejected for missing 1095-a and I know that marketplace corrected this weeks ago what do I do to fix my taxes so I can get my refund? I am desperate for answers please.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Rejected e-file must include 1095-A

Keep working with the Marketplace and the IRS. You could contact the taxpayer advocate service but at this point your present course of action might be quicker. 

https://www.taxpayeradvocate.irs.gov/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies