What does Where's My Refund say? From the IRS - possible reasons for the delay and what you should do:
- Includes errors, such as incorrect Recovery Rebate Credit
- Is incomplete
- Needs further review in general
- Is affected by identity theft or fraud
- Includes a claim filed for an Earned Income Tax Credit or an Additional Child Tax Credit.
- Includes a Form 8379, Injured Spouse Allocation PDF, which could take up to 14 weeks to process
We (the IRS) will contact you by mail when (or if) we need more information to process your return. If we’re still processing your return or correcting an error, neither Where’s My Refund? or our phone representatives will be able to provide you with your specific refund date. Please check Where’s My Refund? for updated information on your refund. WMR is updated each night.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Ok so I recieved half of my refund on creit karma, could you help me figure out what happened to the other half? So it wasn't a problem of not having recieved my refund but where it was sent. I though i had set up a direct deposit with my bank account but i guess not. Could you help me with this? And sorry first time using turbo tax.
Still have questions?Make a post