turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can you install 2 different versions of TurboTax on 1 computer? I have to use TurboTax business to file for a trust. Can I install TT premier on the same computer?

I have to file a return for a trust, so I have to use TurboTax Business.  But, to file my personal return, I was going to use TurboTax Premier.  Can they be installed at the same time or will I have to remove the business version 1st?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
RichardG

Can you install 2 different versions of TurboTax on 1 computer? I have to use TurboTax business to file for a trust. Can I install TT premier on the same computer?

You can have both programs installed on your computer at the same time.  However, sometimes one program will not open if the other is already running.

Thank you so much!

How? I get the second version downloaded but when launching it says "you have an existing version" do you want to uninstall or exit.

Help needed

twalstadt

Would it be best to install each version of turbotax in its own program folder under Program Files(x86)?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies