Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Is it too late to file an extension if I miss the deadline to complete taxes by April 15th, 2019?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
rjs
Level 15
Level 15

Is it too late to file an extension if I miss the deadline to complete taxes by April 15th, 2019?

Yes, it's too late to file an extension. Just file your tax return as soon as you can. If you are getting a refund there is no penalty for filing late.

I will currently owe IRS 2073.00 can I request a repayment plan and how do i file in turbo tax if i owe.

How do i file my taxes in turbo if i owe and would mike to set up a pay plan with the IRS.

rjs
Level 15
Level 15

@viola  When TurboTax asks how you want to pay the tax that you owe, say that you will mail a check. File the tax return, but don't mail a check. Then go to the following link on the IRS web site to apply for a payment plan.

Apply Online for a Payment Plan

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies