Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dmcstl

Why the $24.99 charge for state e-filing and $24.99 for 100% Accuracy Guarantee? I did see on the box that state e-filing was $19.99.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Why the $24.99 charge for state e-filing and $24.99 for 100% Accuracy Guarantee? I did see on the box that state e-filing was $19.99.

The current price for state e-file is $24.99 with TurboTax. Prior to March 1, 2019, there was an early filers discount that was showing a reduced price for tax returns. 

I am including the information below on what the 100% accuracy guarantee is with TurboTax.

To remove the premium service, please follow the instructions below. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4202723

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3625003

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
EWandF

What is this 100% Accuracy Guarantee and with o INCOME because.. SSI. drop me JAN. 1,2020 .I have not receive a check or any money in. 17 MONTHS .And then a massive heart attack because of stress. 6 MONTHS in hospital. I am doing TAXES to recelive my 3rd and 4th STIMULUS CHECK.

CHECK

DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

The state efile fee usually goes up to $24.99 in march. 100% accuracy guarantee is free.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies