Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

sloneal

Why is the 1065 and related forms not available yet from the IRS (in Turbotax Business)?

Theyre already posted on irs.gov: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1065.pdf but are not available to paper or efile in turbotax business. 

Turbo Tax Business.png

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

10 Replies
M-MTax
Level 10

Why is the 1065 and related forms not available yet from the IRS (in Turbotax Business)?

IRS has to approve forms for use in ALL tax software before they can be used in the software....even pro s/w. 

Irene2805
Expert Alumni

martinmarks1919 is correct -- We have to submit our forms to the IRS for approval before including them in our software.  For current information on forms availability please click on the applicable link below:

I have the same problem. The list shows the K-1 forms would be available on 2/4/2021 but apparently they still aren't available.  Is there an updated list somewhere?

Link shows the form is available but nothing is updating on my side. I have been on the phone with support but apparently they aren't really familiar with TurboTax Business?? 

Form 1065 Schedule K-1, Partner's Share of Income, Deductions, Credits, etc.
available
available

@tntrailers wrote:

Link shows the form is available but nothing is updating on my side. I have been on the phone with support but apparently they aren't really familiar with TurboTax Business?? 

Form 1065 Schedule K-1, Partner's Share of Income, Deductions, Credits, etc.
available
available

This link - https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotaxbusiness_fed_windows_partne...

Shows the Form 1065, U.S. Return of Partnership Income as being available on 02/11/2021

Shows the Form 1065 Schedule K-1, Partner's Share of Income, Deductions, Credits, etc. as available

A Schedule K-1 cannot be generated until the Form 1065 is completed and the Form 1065 is not yet available.

This link - https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_fed_online_individual.html

Shows Schedule K-1 (Form 1065), Partner's Share of Income, Credits, Deductions as available

Domestic LLC
Returning Member

Exactly! I have been checking and checking. I then received an update indicating Forms 1065 and Schedule K-1 would be available 2/4/2021 - when that date came, I checked and then it changed to 2/11/2021. I will check tomorrow. Hopefully this gets resolved ASAP.

Irene2805
Expert Alumni

We have to submit our forms to the IRS and state departments of revenue for approval and do rigorous testing before including them in our software.  We are working as quickly and efficiently as we can.  For current information on forms availability please click on the applicable link below:

As noted in the Federal Partnership Forms Availability, these forms are available, yet not in Turbotax. Why not?

1065 forms.jpg

Irene2805
Expert Alumni

We have to submit our forms to the IRS and state departments of revenue for approval and do rigorous testing before including them in our software.  We are working as quickly and efficiently as we can.  For current information on forms availability please click on the applicable link below:

My TT Business updated this morning with the 1065 Forms including K-1 forms.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies