Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Why is it taking so long to make the K-1 1065 2023 form to be available? My software says "available soon." It's already mid February 2024. What is the delay?

I have used TT for many years. This year I received our K-1 on 02/15 and am distressed to not be able to complete our filing. It is frustrating, costly, and not acceptable if it is true that other services have the form ready. Way to drop the ball TT.

Why is it taking so long to make the K-1 1065 2023 form to be available? My software says "available soon." It's already mid February 2024. What is the delay?

You could have at least apologized for the delay, @PatriciaV. It would have meant much but at least it’s a gesture. 

I guess we should be grateful the at least you didn’t try to gaslight us into thinking 2/21 was always the date like the last time an employee responded. 

Guess I'll head back to Costco and see if I can get my money back. No TT next year.👹

TT is incompetent.  Feb 17 and K-1's still cannot be entered.  Unacceptable.  Use HR Block they can do it no problem.

Patricia V... Thanks so much for that information, which we all already had.  How about if someone actually answers our question, which is WHY and WHEN (for real, not some b.s. date that will then end up being pushed back).  This is absolutely ridiculous.  Do the powers that be think we're that stupid that you can come on here, give us information we already have, and we're going to be happy that someone said something, even if it was totally useless???  That's not happening.  I can't speak for everyone (although I think I probably can on this), but this is unacceptable and frustrating, and I'm tired of feeling like TT thinks we're stupid and will forget by next year.  I had problems with forms not being available last year, too.  They take my money for the software, then I find out it's useless and no one will respond to me about a refund.  Talk about a scam.  I really hope this gets out on other forums so people know not to use TT.

Today is February 17th...WHEN IS THE RELEASE GOING TO HAPPEN?

today is 2/17 still not ready 😡

ALRIN

Today is Feb 17 and the K-1 FORM still unavailable to fill out.  Do you know when is going to be available?  This is a big delay!!!!!!

This section will be ready soon

2/21/2024 (hopefully)

I share the same frustration.  Not having the K-1 section in "Update Soon" mode until late Feb of the tax season is unacceptable. "Check back soon".  C’mon Intuit.  

Tony582

Listen Intuit, we don't need to use your product as there are plenty of other products out there to help assist in Tax Prep. I was going to finish my taxes today now I cannot, this isn't acceptable.  What are you going to do for missing your posted date on K1 and thus wasting our time? 

H&R Block (formerly TaxCut) is having a sale this weekend.  $41 for desktop, federal + state.  I have gone back.  I think their program has a nicer interface than TT.  But more importantly they have everything ready now; no waiting almost two months into the year to accommodate a basic form!

trp100

I was waiting bc I did not want to redo everything with another software to find that they don’t have the forms either. I’m going to start tomorrow going from software to software I guess. I’ve used Turbo for about 8 years. No more! Im SO mad! Don’t say 2/14 if you mean 2/21 ….or whenever you decide !

BLT5

Scheduled 2/15, its now 2/17

Following...

STUCK in limbo. Deciding whether to seek an alternative tax software.

Please let me know when K-1 1065 2023 form is available. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies