Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why does my TurboTax not move forward when I hit the Continue button on the Qualified Business Income deduction page?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
Katina S
Intuit Alumni

Why does my TurboTax not move forward when I hit the Continue button on the Qualified Business Income deduction page?

Files that are temporarily stored on the web may be causing your product to not function properly. Try deleting your browser's cookies. Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ regarding  How to delete cookies! If that doesn't work try using a different browser all together. 

SteveCh
Returning Member

Please tell me fix the error message102345 to continue my tax files now.  Thanks,

SteveCh
Returning Member

please call me or text me on the fix error message 102345 for tax return now thanks

Steve Chao

[phone number removed]

SteveCh
Returning Member

Please call me at [phone number removed] for continue my tax return.

Error message 102345

Thanks

@SteveCh wrote:

Please call me at [phone number removed] for continue my tax return.

Error message 102345

Thanks

See this TurboTax support FAQ for error 102345 - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/bugs-and-error-messages/help/error-102345-or-error-1932147737-occu...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies