turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why can’t I import my donations from Its Deductible? There are no options to import via TurboTax app

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
AlanT222
Expert Alumni

Why can’t I import my donations from Its Deductible? There are no options to import via TurboTax app

If you have TurboTax Deluxe or higher, importing your ItsDeductible donations is easy. Here’s how:

1. Open or continue your return in TurboTax.
  2. Search for donations and select the Jump to link.
  3. Answer Yes to Did you make any donations to charity? 
  4. On the next screen, answer Yes toDo you have an account with ItsDeductible Online?
  5. Your donations will automatically load as long as you're using the same account for both ItsDeductible and TurboTax. On the next screen, select which donations you want to import and select Import Now.
  6. Select Continue and review your charities on the next screen.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

What do you mean if you use the same account? "Your donations will automatically load as long as you're using the same account for both ItsDeductible and TurboTax".   I have an account with Its Deductible but I use a CD to load the software for Turbo Tax.  

I have followed your steps but it requires some type of keychain password and nothing I enter works and then I get a message that there is an internet connectivity issue.  This is soooo furstrating.

KathrynG3
Expert Alumni

Try this help article for importing: 

How do I import my donations from ItsDeductible?

Regarding the internet connectivity issue, please see this article that includes a lot of ideas that can help fix it: Check your Internet connection in Windows

Otherwise, for other troubleshooting steps, see:

How to clear your cache

Allow cookies and pop-ups

How do I delete cookies?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies