Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why are the customer service agents new? No one knows the product or process. I have spoken to 2 agents now.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Why are the customer service agents new? No one knows the product or process. I have spoken to 2 agents now.

Try posting your question in this forum.   Many of us have been around for years.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Why are they new?   Because tax is seasonal.  No tax company need many agents in December, but they need many in tax filing season and that makes it a part time job so the turn-over rate is very high, and with a high turn-over rate the experience and knowledge level goes down.

All tax companies (including the IRS phone agents) have this problem.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies