Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

DMW23

Turbo Tax SERIOUSLY needs to give us a DIRECT YES OR NO answer about this stimulus payment. Either us Turbo Tax Card holders will receive the stimulus payment DD or not.

I entered my banking information online last week and it said it would be deposited into that account. However I checked three days ago to see if it would give me a deposit date but it said it would be mailing out a check on the 24th. No explanation, nothing. Just that a check would be mailed out to the address they have on file.

Turbo Tax SERIOUSLY needs to give us a DIRECT YES OR NO answer about this stimulus payment. Either us Turbo Tax Card holders will receive the stimulus payment DD or not.

@AceRag @DMW23  the IRS told Congress the other day that direct deposit updates that occur by Thursday each week should be paid out by Friday of the following week, 

but now that the IRS is sending out paper checks and direct deposits, they have to establish a cutoff so they don't send out both a check and a direct deposit.  Not sure how they are doing that but I suspect that is why @DMW23 updated his direct deposit information and is getting a check none-the-less. 

AceRag
Returning Member

OK, I just hope I get my direct deposit on Friday. After everything I have read, I don’t even know if I’m going to get a paper check or not. I have waited for over 24 hours and for 4 days now, I have gotten the same response that I have to come back in 24 hours I’ve accessed it too many times.  Is there anyone else out there that keeps getting this error message and can’t get on?

@AceRag - suggest not trying to log on every 24 hours... give it 30 hours to avoid the lockout,

AceRag
Returning Member

I decided to see if using my tablet was the problem.  I was able to log in to the site from my laptop and find out that although I had a direct deposit with Turbo Tax in 2019 and then had to change my direct deposit information anyhow one week ago Wednesday, I am having a check mailed to me on Friday.  I guess at that time I will be grateful but for now, what a pain!

I updated my BOA information around 6:30 am last Wednesday still saying a DD will be giving when available. One thing I know for sure is that I am highly disappointed in Turbo Tax and will not be using them again

@Cutieonduty29   - what is supposed to occur is that updated banking information provided by a Thursday are to create a direct deposit by the following Friday.  

I’m going thru the same thing and I agree Turbo tax will never be used by me again this is ridiculous to no ends 

I don’t understand 

qewherbo
Returning Member

@DMarkM1 i keep being told that my stimulus is going to come according to turbotax and the irs and nothing yet????

Same here , it was supposed to come on the 15th and now it’s saying the 24th an that was yesterday and still haven’t got anything. Turbo tax what is the **bleep**ing hold up

AceRag
Returning Member

My status showed mailing check on the 24th and I received it today

qewherbo
Returning Member

@AceRag @I get the payment status not available still 

You received it in the mail or a deposit 

AceRag
Returning Member

In the mail

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies