Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

Screenshot_2020-04-11-21-09-51~2.pngAbsolutely Right!!

I did lol. They said exactly what I just told you. The inly issue maybe if green dot refuses the deposit. Which isnt an issue with the IRS it’s Green dot and turbo tax. My sister got hers pending for Wednesday on her turbo card. Several people here posted pictures of their emails. Calm down. 

TT community. I say, stick with:

Chris

Gotti

Money Binoculars

And anyone else who uses the simple facts, and recognizes ludacrisy in overcomplicated analogies, and in depth explanations of things that not even the TT CEO can explain and write and shoot off with confidence.

Fireguy where did you find this at I would like to look it up myself

Yall deniers are crazy... why would you spend your time whiping up fear? So intrensicly weak and futile your mind must be... you have the ability to reason yet you let your lust for sensation and depravity rob you of true purpose... sickening... I can't describe it... Just know anyone who understand facts from fiction can see past you. Like glass. No like air. Maybe even ether. What ever results you hope to gain from this will result in nothing. Sooner or later you will return to nothing. 

Ninja,

Read your first few capped up Wrong sentences.

Yeah it ain't bein paid by a third party. Its being paid by the IRS.

And our Turbocards ARE checking accounts which do have a rtg and acct# and do accept direct deposit from any financial institution including the irs.

Everything you said is all crazy, and saiid in a crazy way, and you're the ones making people like "widdlemonster" so worried

The straight up TRUTH is that Intuit, Turbo Tax, Green Dot AND Santa Barbara Bank absolutely REFUSED to allow the Treasury Department to send direct deposits to accounts held by Green Dot and Santa Barbara Bank.  They KNEW they would be refusing direct deposits via routing numbers issued for turbo cards and green dot cards back on March 26th as is illustrated in the attached email that was sent internally to Santa Barbara Bank tax preparers.  

They DID NOT make this information public knowledge or inform ANY taxpayers of this until the direct deposits has already gone out.  

When the direct deposits went out, they were refused and pinged back to the treasury where a paper check was automatically generated, leaving taxpayers with no option to change their direct deposit options.

THIS IS BANK FRAUD!  You would have to be absolutely blind not to see it.

Screenshot_20200411-213554_Chrome.jpg

You didn’t copy and paste that correctly.

THE IRS HAS STATED OVER AND OVER..IF YOU OPTED TO RESIVE YOUR TAX RETURN PAYMENT VIA!!!!! (ANY FORM OF DEBIT CARD TURBOTAX VISA MANY MORE) THEY ARE NOT A BANK ACCOUNT!!!!!!!! YOU STIMULUS PAYMENT WILL NOT!!!!!! WILL NOT BE PUT ON A THIRD PARTY CARD!!!!!! YOU WILL BE MAILD A CHECK!!!!! IF YOU USED H.R BLOCK OR JACKSONHU...AND DID NOT RESIVE YOU TAX RETURN PAYMENT INTO A 🏦 BANK ACCOUNT(Bank OF America Example) YOU WILL BE MAILD A CHECK...CALL THE IRS AND ASK AS I DID!!!!!!!!

I received my federal deposit the 2nd week of February,  I elected to have funds taken out and written put on turbo card, I HAVEN'T received my stimulus deposit, however everyone in my community that I engage with,  already HAVE RECEIVED theirs.  $1200, $2400, $2900, etc.... funny how ALL OF US Who chose TURBOCARD,  are on this thread going back n forth, with the same question, with the same result,  NO OFFICIAL WORD YET! That's a crock of $h!t, if it was going on there,  WE'D HAVE IT

100% FACT!!!! If they say " unfortunately if you elected the turbocard option you will receive a paper check in the next1-6 months, they will lose a ton of customers.  First the scandal with the"#freefile, now this....."! UNREAL

It seems that while a lot of people are arguing the minutiae of whether or not the turbo card is a valid bank account despite the fact that intuit outright says that you can have your paycheck direct deposited to it, most of you are missing the point....

Green Dot and its subsidiary Santa Barbara Bank have outright refused to process stimulus payment direct deposits as they agreed to in their contract with their customers.

Furthermore, they KNEW that they were going to refuse to process direct deposits back on March 26th and did NOT notify their customers of this FACT.  

The only "speculation" I am making is they did so because they would lose money by processing millions of direct deposits from the government and would not be able to rape you for any fees in the process.

The evidence is very clear....  SBTG issued a vague statement on its website at 9:55 am on April 9th, well after the button had been pushed and all of the direct deposits had been sent from the treasury.

They KNEW before the bill was even signed that they would be refusing to process them and sis NOT tell YOU in the Hope's that you would be too busy with Tiger King and toilet paper to realize that they were absolutely violating their customer contracts and committing bank fraud.

The email i have screen shotted is from a reliable source, and I have absolutely nothing to gain by sharing it except letting folks k how the truth.

I'm drafting a civil suit in small claims court and will file it as soon as the courts reopen here in PA.

What you choose to do with that truth is up to you.

FB_IMG_1586464184969.jpg

Is that all you have saying pending for turbocard? Please inform me, for my knowledge where/how to find pending deposit with #turbocard sire/app

Sounds like Turbotax and these banks are going to have a lawsuit on their hands if they decide to not let the IRS to deposit EMERGENCY money to thousands of Americans. Despicable! 🤬

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies