Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

Like I said unless you have ANY objective and indisputable proof that the I.R.S sent OUR refunds to ANY other BaNk aCcOuNt besides the ONE LISTED on our 1040s then YOU are not to be taken seriously... its once thing to proclaim something but another to NOT back it UP with Evidence... 

If there are ANY stipulations to be KNOWN then the I.R.S would SIMPLY TOLD THOSE WHO PAID THEIR LITTLE STUPID FEE THAT THEIR CARD WAS NO ACCEPTABLE FOR A RETURN. 

Screenshot_20200411-202814_Chrome.jpg

That’s trash and looks fake. I still say how is it that people are reporting getting the pending deposit. It doesn’t make sense to allow employer dd and not the stimulus check. I stick to the facts.

This is beyond ridiculous. You people should be able to answer this simple question: will our card work or not? It's a legit bank and that is what people want to know. Stop saying you don't know. I call bull crap on that. You are worried that if you cannot do this, you will lose customers. Well, given the crappy information from your company, I will no longer use TurboTax not will any of my family not my network of small businesses. You guys have failed in customer service with lack of information. 

guys i dont usually get involved in this but here it is. It is showing pending for TTcard holders. As of right now my fiance with a credit union says itll be deposited by the 15th so its a waiting game but its already showing pending for usproof.png

I have my email and NO I didn't get ANY message. If someone tells you they did tell them to upload it

Screenshot_20200411-202814_Chrome.jpg

THE IRS HAS STATED 100 PLUS TIMES!!!!! STIMULUS PAYMENTS WILL NOT!!!!!!! WILL NOT!!!! BE PAID BY A THIRD PARTY....IF YOU RESIVED A DEBIT CARD AS PAYMENT OF TAXES.......THAT IS NOT A BANK ACCOUNT!!!!! THE IRS NEEDS YOUR ROUTEING NUMBER TO YOUR ...BANK ACCOUNT...A CARD IS NOT!!!!!! A BANK ACCOUNT...UF YOU TOOK A DEBIT CARD FOR TAX RETURN..YOU WILL BE MAILED A CHECK.........

Unleashed. The information you provided pertains to "How Refunds are received and processed".

The card also functions in other ways, independent of refund processing and the fees associated therein.

The card also acts as a simple, standard, instrument for direct deposit from an employer or other financial institutions. In which case, its simply routing and account number and Boom🌋 

Can you tell me where I am wrong?

If you canceled the card And did not do direct deposit for 2018 you’ll get a check. The IRS will try to deposit to green dot but with the account being canceled it won’t go through thus resulting in a paper check. 

STIMULUS WILL GO INTO A ..BANK ACCOUNT..IF YOU WER SENT A DEBIT CARD OF ANY KIND AS TAX RETURN PAYMENT...YOU WILL BE MAILD A CHECK...IT WILL NOT!!!!!! GO ON ANY CARD!!!! AMERICAN EXPRESS OR TURBOTAX VISA....IS NOT..IS NOT A BANK ACCOUNT!!!!!

Your statement is incorrect. My turbo visa is linked to a legit account with a routing number and checking account number issued by green dot. That is what is listed on my return. 

YOU WILL NOT!!!!!!! GET YOUR STIMULUS PAYMENT ON ANY CARD SENT TO AMERICANS WHO WER PAID TAXES VIA DEBIT CARD!!!!!! IT IS NOT!!!!! IT IS NOT A BANK ACCOUNT!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE MAILD A CHECK!!!!!! CALL THE IRS AND ASK!!!!!

The ttcard I have has a account and routing number associated to it and listed as a checking account and the irs cannot deposit into just a debit card therefore you are wrong as well the cards have to have an account and routing number 

NO.....TURBOTAX VISA DEBIT CARDS ARE NOT!!!!!! A BANK ACCOUNT!!!!!! YOU WILL BE SENT A CHECK...

Thats a lie. My sister and two of my friends have Netspend and already got their money Friday. So that is not true...

WRONG!!! They have an account and routing number listed and can be used as any checking account you can even deposit checks into it the same as any other account. FACTS!!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies