Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

@Aleemo60  who are you talking about?

I was agitated by that as well. We already filled but they havent straightened out whether we get our direct deposits on that stupid card. I'll never get that card again. They are making us wait until when????

The turbotax debit cards are green dot cards. I tried to update my direct deposit online. And it wouldn't let me. It said i filed a return already which i did, with no fees, everything was free. I was told i will get it on my turbotax card the same way i got my return. My card is still considered green dot. But if you filed a return with a turbotax debit account as your direct deposit it wont let you update anything. Just hope everything goes thru. 

That’s what I’m thinking.  Like all the prepaid card users in the world and the TTcard isn’t good?

Think about it fully.... the card allows you to set up direct deposit for your employer also so if it allows this then it would allow the irs to send the stimulus check as well. Also it shows on the 1040 as a routing and account number and it’s an automated process so the money will just be sent. It’s the logical process plus if the card was only designed to allow the tax return it wouldn’t allow employer direct deposit. 

I am LOCKED out of ttcard website AND my email, so i can't check the card website NOR my email.

I read a thread that said ttcard users got an email today from ttcard saying the funds have been deposited and will be available on 4/15.

Any one here gotten that email?

Can anyone here see the Pending deposit on the tt Card site?

Thanks

Unfortunately I did. This was the very first time I used the turbo card and turbo tax. Never again. That was stupid on my part!

Ditto. It has a routing # and account#.  The IRS already sent a refund through successfully. Makes no sense the stimulus doesn't qualify. The card can accept employer direct deposit, tax refunds, heck you can even load it yourself at different places.

I'm gonna stop trippin and start planning, on how I'm gonna spend this money starting Wed. Or sooner with luck.

I got car trouble and a good handful of bills for starters

Ls52
Level 1

What if I have two Turbo cards one ☝️ from 2018 tax refund and 2019 tax refund but the 2018 Turbo card is direct deposit with my employer but I still have 2019 Turbo card too

Every time you all are asked this question, the same answer comes back and that is basically "we don't have a **bleep** clue."

Some of us need to know so that if we need to use the IRS web portal when it becomes available then we can go so. Not everyone is able to wait on a paper check. Most people got the **bleep** prepaid cards because we don't have checking accounts. Please understand while you're still able to work from work, not all of us are that lucky. All we are asking for is that someone, anyone from TurboTax find this out. Give us a **bleep** answer because TT is the ONLY tax preparation place that seriously doesn't have a clue. Get it together please and give us answers. 

I used the Turbo Debit card and got the refund advance. Not seeing anything as of yet. My Fiance got theirs on chime last night. My guess would be the Turbo card will be sometime between now and Wednesday. 

I don’t think the TurboTax card shows it pending in the app, but based on what I’ve read the turbo tax card has users reporting pending also green dot does also. https://www.reddit.com/r/stimuluscheck/comments/fypstg/confirmed_bank_megathread/

Ls52
Level 1

I’ve been checking all day and I haven’t seen anything to that nature I don’t know what’s going on with Turbo Tax Card Imfo smh 🤦🏽‍♀️ 

Can ttcard users who DO receive Alerts

Please report if you have received An email from ttcard AND report if you see anything pending in the app? (If you don't already have a ttcard notification)

Please.

Thanks

The link to the tread I posted has someone putting a notification showing it posted to their ttcard. I didn’t have my notifications setup (I set it up earlier today) so I haven’t gotten anything personally, however it’s proof that the ttcards will get the stimulus deposit which was the question.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies