turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

@charles757710 - agreed SBPTG did not issue the cards, they are NOT a bank and can not hold deposits.  Their purpose in life in this case was to administer the fees due TT.   Once those feed were subtracted from the refund, GREENDOT which is a bank and can hold deposits, issued the card. 

Green dot owns Santa Barbara not the other way around. Let’s just wait for an update from the IRS or Turbotax before jumping to conclusions 

@NCpersonyea the fact that turbo tax hasn’t said anything means that there is still hope that the irs system will just simply see the right numbers on the 1040 and send it there 

There's no hope! See how we called them out on their expert automated response and I haven't seen 1 today. They are helping millions who don't file but are screwing loyal customers. I will never use their products again if my stimulus isn't on the card! On God!

@Scottyh04 Yes I agree. Any excuse like “maybe they lost the card” or thought it was a one time use type of thing is bs. Anyone who thought that is just plain dumb. They could easily send a email asking if we’d like it sent there and if they don’t respond the automatic send a paper check but give us a chance

Jenj911

From the sounds of it and from reading info on irs.gov thos of us who used turbo card for our returns will NOT get them any time soon. We have two options at this point on is wait for irs to make something to provide our account info and 2 is to wait for a paper check. I personally don't get how turbo is different the jackson Hewitt cards. Apparently they are 

Until turbo says we don’t get in on the card then we don’t really know. It’s a direct deposit 

irs.gov says nothing about it

Ka18
Level 1

• This is Kathy [email address removed] I called my account information for direct deposit but I forgot to say check so what do I do next

What about people who did the turbo card didn't get the loan but had the fees took out I'm screwed if I get a check cause ioved since I filed my taxes 

adaline-moore300
Returning Member

I did not get it april 9th being fri will it post 9am since Irs usually updates and post on fri. Alot pepole saying as well webites that the payments post fri april 10th 2020 ??

So people who have the Jackson Hewitt card get there's on there 

I hope it goes on my green dot turbo card cause if not then what I moved since I filed my taxes and I don't think you can get mail from the IRS forwarded they wouldn't forward a offset letter I had last year 

I hope it goes to the card cause if not I'm screwed I moved since I filed my taxes so that means it would go to the old address 

People who filed with HandR Block and used their emerald card have already begun receiving their stimulus deposits..... I know for a fact my brother has one!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies