Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Leek29
Returning Member

This is what it says We cannot provide any information about your refund. Be sure to: verify your filing date; check with your tax preparer or tax software provider.

No

glee40
Returning Member

This is what it says We cannot provide any information about your refund. Be sure to: verify your filing date; check with your tax preparer or tax software provider.

My name is Veronica Williams I have filed my 2021 taxes on Turbo Tax on February 10th where I was notified that I am a victim of Identy theft and had to file my taxes by mail along with a affidavit for Identy theft. I sent the taxes in the mail on February 11th I got a notification that stated that my return was received also that my refund will be sent on March 5th. It has been a month and I still haven't recieved my refund. I receive the same message. I have called the IRS several times to.find out what is going on but never get to speak to anyone. I would like to know what is going on with my Federal tax return refund I have recieved my state. Please help me get this resolved. I haven't received any notifications from the IRS. 

glee40
Returning Member

My name is Veronica Williams and I filed my 2021 Federal taxes on February 10th where I was notified that I am a victim of identy theft. The agent at Turbo Tax took proper steps to delete the fake account and I sent my taxes in the mail on February 11th along with an affidavit for identy theft. When I went on the IRSGo site ot did say that I am to get my refund on March 5th but I still haven't received it. I have called the IRS several times a day trying to find out what is going on. I am the taxpayer that files the same information every year why am I being punished for doing the right thing. I am asking for help to get my refund. I have recieved my state refund but not my Federal refund. 

@glee40 

TT cannot legally intervene on your behalf with the IRS.  But be aware that Identity Theft issues can take many weeks (or months) to resolve.  In the meantime, check your Credit Reports.

glee40
Returning Member

Thank you for responding I have done that and place two step verification on all my applications 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies