hhassanzadeh3

The 1040 form that you submitted is different from the one that you show to me, as a result of that now I'm charged with the different and the interest, what should I do

You are responsible for this mistake. Please contact me as soon as possible.

This is a user forum and not TurboTax support.  Please keep your messages on one thread.

Your prior post for the same subject is here - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/after-you-file/discussion/you-filed-a-wrong-federal-form-and-now-t...

Anonymous
Not applicable

contact support.  we can not see your returns so we can't answer why there was a difference. most of the time these errors are due to preparer's (your) input.