turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

davlukabb
Returning Member

Stimulus Portal says "Can't Determine Eligibility"?!? We filed in 2018 and PAID taxes so no dir dep info.

We filed 2018 taxes Married Filing Jointly and are well within the income range to receive the full $2400. We owed taxes so the IRS does NOT have our direct deposit info. When I try to log on to the "Get My Payment" portal, whether I put my info or my wife's, it says "Your Eligibility Cannot Be Determined At This Time" and offers no help or suggestions or information. Right now there's no way to determine even IF a payment is being processed, let alone whether a check has been mailed or I will be able to enter direct deposit info. The IRS promised people in our position would be able to log on and add direct deposit information. Can anyone help?!?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Stimulus Portal says "Can't Determine Eligibility"?!? We filed in 2018 and PAID taxes so no dir dep info.

Same thing happened to me. All this is a **bleep** show. 

My wife and I are having the exact same issue with the exact same circumstances.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies