Keisha1996

Re: Stimulus Check

Chelseaparks2

Re: Stimulus Check

Did you get the tax advance through TurboTax? I’ve seen if we got the advance then the check will be mailed out to us instead of direct deposit, so I was just curious.

Kand2019

Re: Stimulus Check

No i didnt get an advance. But whereever u got your tax refund is where your money is going.. The green dot turbo tax card has a routing and account number its a checking account so its direct deposit. You gotta go in the app or where ever u get your bank info and make sure they have the right information

Chelseaparks2

Re: Stimulus Check

Yea I definitely looked at my tax return from 2019 and the routing number and account number on my tax return are the same as my turbo tax card routing number and account number. But I still haven’t gotten any type of notification or info about a deposit like everyone else lol. Oh well. 

Nt2

Re: Stimulus Check

I saw someone recently spoke to a rep and I guess TT is saying they’re sending funds little by little and may take till Friday. Idk how legit that is tho