turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Stimulus check and bank info showing on my return

I never stated that I used turbo tax for my taxes this year. Please do not assume.

Also I'm not looking to jump to the front of ANY line... I just want correct information from them. Thanks for your "COMMENT".

Turbo tax  app

Same thing happened to me first it said it would be deposited Into my account and then a day later says that it will be mailed out on the 24th

39136A97-5402-49C4-98AF-3DB3FB646B1C.png

Same thing with me

The IRS stated if a date  was already set for a mailed check it could not be changed by putting in DD info ... and someone else said the deadline was Thursday of this week for the next week mailings ... however the system is overwhelmed and glitchy   so anything is possible. 

Yes but I entered direct deposit information first on 4/15

and it gave me a response it would be dd.

then today I get response I’m getting a check

Maybe it's a glitch ? Bank says that they have received tons of calls on supposed deposits and they advised that the IRS portal is overloaded and giving out random error messages.

Who knows !🤦‍♀️🤣

We really ARE all in this together. At least we know it's not just us getting mixed messages ! ❤☀️

Whoever that person is that just answered you question is a complete **bleep**. They never answer the question you ask and they put words into your mouth but I am enjoying this because I screenshot every post and reply and forward them all to NBC.  Just be patient, all this will come to the light very soon.

Sammmeee here

Same for me! Is this a glitch?

I dont think it realy mater if you have your info.on there or not becouse all my info.was on my 1040,account routing,i efiledalrdy stressful enough ,they should be court marshaled.th turbotax free,no fees ,and i had a refund coming to me as well,icheck when the get my paymen portal came out snd there it was everthing that was needed.so i left it untill all yhis crazyness started coming out about turbotax,in yhe meantime i recieved my federal refund ,checked again snd i was told ,bank inf.need to be updated so i had to go off my 2018 taxes couse when i re-enterd turbos bank info.they set me up with irs said not correct,but going to my 2018 taxes let me change my banking information iswitch it to chime and now my status reads,your stimulus check will be mailed to your new account.you cant tell me turbotax is playing fair iam gonna take them to court just for making me and my family go through thisis already

I tried to edit this comment before i sent it but i hope it was helpful .thank you

since i owe for 2019 ,,there is no bank info..but on 2018 returns there is ,,still no payment

I changed my bank account already and the changes were accepted! I checked the status of my payment and it showing the same bank account number that I use to have!? It doesn't show the new bank account information 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies