Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Stimulus check and bank info showing on my return

I have heard from 2 friends today saying that they got the same message ....maybe it's just a bug in the new system since they rushed it ?

Try again tomorrow and hopefully it will have updated info !

I am in the same situation. Will try the tool again in few days.

Got mine!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉finally..dont give up guys.

LisaBern
Returning Member

i received my stimulus check on my tt card but only received the 2400$ didnt recieve the 500$ for my chid dependent i really need to talk to someone to find out whats going on

Hi bch2000. May I ask which option you selected when asked whether you would receive a refund or make payment? Also, on the following question asking the what refund amount you would receive or the payment you are required to make did you input zero? I ask because those questions are required on the form, but none of them apply since I also am not due a refund nor do I have to make a payment. Thanks.

I was not able to get on the Get Payment portal.  Put in my SSN and DoB and street address but got an error.

OK,  thanks 🙂 I am in a similar situation. Hopefully, they get this sorted out soon.

daltondebbie67
Returning Member

there site is down 

You sure that TTax didn't make this decision for you.  It depends on the math!   At the bottom of the 1040 there is either tax owed or zero or a refund amount.

On the bottom of the 1040 you could enter the bank name, bank number, and your account number.  This only prints or gets e filed  if you are to get a refund.  If not a refund, these fields are filled with all X.

Check past years when you might have though you send in your bank ID information but did not.

Crowe8388

So if I owe $700 in arrears for child support I wouldn't get a Stimulus check?

My understanding is that you would get that amount deducted from what your check WAS to be ....and receive the rest....but that's not gospel!  

Per a USA TODAY article  it says that if you are behind on your child support you will either not receive a check OR will receive a reduced one. 

Hope that helps!

ok thanks ! I went to check again this morning and it told me I had checked too many times and to come back in 24 hours. Good Lord.🤦‍♀️🤣

How can I get my stimulus. Is it going to go to my turbo bank card

Ok, so I finally got my info entered on the irs.gov website but my question is how long do I have to wait now to get it direct deposited onto my turbo card?

B6D8142B-166D-49D8-9316-A27F8F556757.png

Hello  Asia8989, mind if I ask you how you enter the street address?  I suspect I may not be using the format the portal wants for street address.  I tried enter the format as is on my Form 1040 (like this "Flat K, 3/F, Block 9, 234 Any Old Road") and also just the street number (like "234 Any Old Road") but the portal would not take and gave me the status not available message.  Many thanks.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies