turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tyrone_2k

On the "Your Income" tab, my unemployment and paid family leave (1099-g) amount doubles. When I go in to edit the issue and enter all the correct numbers the amount stays

the amount I enter is 9120 then when I submit and leave the page the amount goes up to 18240. I don't have doubled entries, when I click edit/add I only see the single entry. I've tried deleting the entry and inputting the information again, but same outcome.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

On the "Your Income" tab, my unemployment and paid family leave (1099-g) amount doubles. When I go in to edit the issue and enter all the correct numbers the amount stays

To delete the second unemployment income entry, you can return to that section of the program by going to > Federal > Wages & Income > next to "Unemployment and paid family leave (1099-G)" click on Edit/Add. On the following screen you will see the entry for unemployment income and you will see the options to edit or delete.

tyrone_2k

Nevermind. even though I was able to only see one form that was submitted under the tax tools, tools, then delete form I saw I had 2 1099-g forms, after deleting one I corrected my issues! Thank you!

tyrone_2k

I did that, and only one form showed as stated above. I did Solve it though, through the tools, tax tools, and delete form I saw there was a 1099-g form that was hidden. once deleting that it solved my problem, Thank you anyways though!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies