turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

azariwils

My tax return was supposed to be posted at my bank today and they told me there is no pending tax return for me?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

My tax return was supposed to be posted at my bank today and they told me there is no pending tax return for me?

Same problem!!! I’m so frustrated! I have several friends that have received their refund already and they have dependents as well as I do however still nothing.....! ☹️

same here. We are with Account now..

Accountnow see nothing no notification or anything

SusanY1
Expert Alumni

The exact timing that refunds post will vary, but most taxpayers do see the refunds by the end of the business day given by the IRS as the deposit date.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I DONT even see it pending on my account?!?!?! 
I don’t understand how it could be in my account  by close of business if it’s NOT pending???

@Beverly1015 wrote:

I DONT even see it pending on my account?!?!?! 
I don’t understand how it could be in my account  by close of business if it’s NOT pending???

https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

Please wait 5 days after we’ve sent the refund to check with your bank about your refund, since banks vary in how and when they credit funds.

been down this road in the past. It never said pending in my account all day. As i got ready to leave and get off work. BLOOP there it was.. SMH i dont know why im acting so impatient. 

🤞 That’s what Happens

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies