Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My Self-employment income and expenses always have the status "needs review". And I can't add another line of work. What's wrong? Thank you!

Were you ever able to fix this? I am dealing with the EXACT same issue and the phone support is beyond useless. 

My Self-employment income and expenses always have the status "needs review". And I can't add another line of work. What's wrong? Thank you!

Hello! 

I got your private message. I will answer here if you don't mind.

As you did, I tried to delete vehicle related forms in Schedule C, but it didn't work as well - the same stupid message "We have details for the undefined you tracked... "

Then I deleted the whole schedule C and entered all data again.  Surprisingly, this time I was able to enter everything I need (including a second line of work) but (big butt!) - now I can't review it at all!  When I click review - it opens a new page and says "Hmm, looks like we hit a slight snag in this section - Make sure your Internet is connected, and then select Try again or check back in a few minutes." 

But looks like all forms are fine, the amount of taxes/refund is correct and turbotax says that everything is ok and ready to file. 

I tried to call support one more time. After 2 hours (!!!) of switching browsers, deleting cookies, and other obviously useless recommendations they kinda created a ticket to technical support to address this issue.  I got the ticket number and someone was supposed to call me. But of course, nobody did. 

P.S.  The biggest disappointment is turbotax support. It's worse than nothing! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies