turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

b9522007

My company offered a $75 for turbotax premier. My check out page is still showing $90. What is going on?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ThomasM125
Expert Alumni

My company offered a $75 for turbotax premier. My check out page is still showing $90. What is going on?

You would need to log into TurboTax through your companies' website to take advantage of that offer, did you do so?

You can view your fees by clicking on the "Tax Tools" option on your left menu bar, then choose "Tools", then "My Fees". If you feel your fees are not correct, please click on the "Help with My Fees" option at the bottom of the "My Turbo Tax Fees" screen for suggestions on how to reduce your fees.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ThomasM125
Expert Alumni

You would need to log into TurboTax through your companies' website to take advantage of that offer, did you do so?

You can view your fees by clicking on the "Tax Tools" option on your left menu bar, then choose "Tools", then "My Fees". If you feel your fees are not correct, please click on the "Help with My Fees" option at the bottom of the "My Turbo Tax Fees" screen for suggestions on how to reduce your fees.

b9522007

Yes, I did. I use the link from my company promotion page and log in after clicking the link but at the payment in the TurboTax page, the amount is still the same $90. It confused me.

b9522007

Wait, when I logged out and logged in again, the promotion popped out. My problem has been resolved. Thanks!

DavidD66
Expert Alumni

Thanks for letting us know your issue is resolved.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies