Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

If the Turbo Tax web site continues to freeze when the "fix" for my 1099B Form downloaded from TD Ameritrade, how can I finish filing?

Repeated message when able to get into the form is "sales price not within range."
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
Angel1904

If the Turbo Tax web site continues to freeze when the "fix" for my 1099B Form downloaded from TD Ameritrade, how can I finish filing?

Mine does the same thing. I have tried clearing out the cookies and using different browsers (Chrome, IE, Firefox) I have even tried on 3 different computers. Seems like an internal Bug.  Please Help!!!!

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see the Help Article here for further assistance:  How do I fix my 1099-B negative values?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I deleted the 1099 forms, then choose to enter the information by hand.  I only had to enter summaries in order to get the information to load.  Then I had to delete my state return.  Once that was deleted and the numbers were hand keyed for my 1099 forms, then it allowed me to efile federal. After that was complete, it allowed me to efile state.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies