Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need a copy of my 2019 taxes I can’t log in my other account my phone number and email has changed?

How can I get access to my old account
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I need a copy of my 2019 taxes I can’t log in my other account my phone number and email has changed?

@-courtland wrote:
How can I get access to my old account

I can tell you an alternate way to recover account access that won't need the old phone number or the email address you no longer access.

You can go to the Account Recovery page at the link below, but do NOT use the tool there, since you no longer have access to your phone number and email address.   Instead leave the data field blank and click the small blue link "Try Something Else" and will it look you by SSN and other parameters, allow you to reset your password, and recover account access.

NOTE: Before going there, log out of all Intuit accounts including this user forum, or you might end up in a loop.  Then clear your browser Internet cache, close your browser, then reopen it, and go to the link below.  You can copy this link so you can paste it into the new browser session.

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery

When you arrive there, remember to leave the data field blank, scroll down a bit below the tool, then choose the small blue link that says "Try something else", and it will look you up by SSN and other parameters.

Once in the account be sure to go to the left menu column and choose Intuit Account.  Then in the account settings update your phone and email information.     You can have up to 5 accounts that use the same email address in the profile for notification purposes, but each User ID (log-in ID) has to be unique.

xpincessx

I got a different phone number.   I tried at least 20 times to log in, attempted to verify all different ways.   It shouldn’t be this complicated.   Using Face ID- even my identical twin couldn’t get past that part…. 

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

If you are able to sign into your account using a different verification method then please see this Help Article for instructions on how to change your phone number in your TurboTax account. 

If you are completely unable to log into your TurboTax account then please see this Help Article for account recovery information.

@xpincessx 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies