I'm using the CD and trying to e-file. The software froze and I can't get off the page, save the file, or exit the software. Help please!

Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete on your keyboard.  Select Task Manager.  Close the TurboTax program.

I forgot to mention, I'm on a Mac (no alt button)

@macuser_22   If you are around, are you please able to assist this user?   Thanks!

@johannalyman 

In the meantime, I did find this article on the Apple website, which tells how to force quit on a Mac:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201276

You nailed it. That is how to force quit.

@johannalyman - BTW: what year are you doing?  If 2016 than there might be a compatibility issue - post back for a workaround.

If 2018 then I suggest restarting the Mac after force quitting TurboTax.

2018. I'll re-start after I force quit this time, it's still wonky. Thanks everyone for the support!