Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am unable to pay for my State e-filing. When I get to the step to go to the pay window, it says "Oops" with a try again button that says "Oops" again?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

I am unable to pay for my State e-filing. When I get to the step to go to the pay window, it says "Oops" with a try again button that says "Oops" again?

If you can.t pay for state e-filing, then you can print out your state return and mail it in. TT does not charge to print and mail your return.

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Try disabling your main internet browsers pop up blocker before getting to the payment page.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I tried disabling pop-up setting, using a different wifi source, turning off firewall and virus, and nothing fixed the problem. Yes, I can mail it in, but I prefer not to. I've called customer service  twice. All they say is be patient. I don't see on this forum anyone else having this problem but they claim others do. They don't seem to know anything. There have been 3 updates since i found this problem. None have fixed it. I will give it a bit more time before mailing it. I appreciate if anyone has any other suggestions, or if anyone else is having the same problem. Thank you!

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Have you tried using a different browser?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies