turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

renmel

How to update my credit card information and which are the accepted forms o payment?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
DavidD66
Expert Alumni

How to update my credit card information and which are the accepted forms o payment?

To change or enter your credit card payment information, log in to your return and click on File.  Step 2 is "Your refund/payment info"  When you get to this step you will be able to update your credit card payment information.  TurboTax accepts all major credit cards, debit cards, and you can also choose to have your payment take out of your tax refund.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
carolpunt
Returning Member

"Your refund/payment info" does not seem to be an option to choose in the drop-down menu when I click on "File".  I see "New Tax Return,"  "Open Tax Return," "Save,"  "Save As" and several other options.   Now What?

carolpunt
Returning Member

Retyped my name and all my new credit card information, and it worked allowing me to continue.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies