Hello, TurboTax says Option to pay for TurboTax with refund is not yet available. I already have all of my federal documentation. Can I bypass this?

The optional Refund Processing Service for paying the TurboTax account fees with the federal tax refund and the RPS fee of $39.99 will not be available until all the forms and schedules included in your tax return are finalized for e-filing. In the meantime you can select the option to pay TurboTax with a credit/debit card.

However, be advised the forms and schedules included with your tax return may not yet be finalized so that you can e-file your tax return. 

You should also be able to click on Review on the left-hand menu, and it will show you a list of forms in your return that aren’t available yet. It should also show the date they should become available. 

See also this TurboTax support FAQ for IRS forms availability.