turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Getting a refund for unsuccessful services

I have used turbo tax for years, had an unsuccessful situation waited after speaking with someone put me on hold for a manager for OVER ANNHOUR THEN DISCONNECTED ME HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL GO TO TAX ACT.com, this is a disgrace and a crime
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
Eva_Tax

Same here I've used them for years and even helped 10+ family members...now I've encountered an issue and got hung up on 3 times they just lost a loyal customer and I am taking all of my family members with me!!!! Your lost Turbo Tax I rather pay Jackson H $500. than you any day

AshleighP
Intuit Alumni

Hi @Pamelaclanes and @Eva_Tax - I'll reach out to both of you by PM to see how I can help. Thanks!

sourmoonshine
Returning Member

I am going through the same thing. I have spent at least 5 hours waiting/talking with customer service reps on 4 separate occasions and was told every time that my refund was issued. It has been 2 weeks and I still have not received a refund and got disconnected from two separate calls today while they were "looking at my account." I am fed up and will also be changing to a company with better customer service after this.

AshleighP
Intuit Alumni

@sourmoonshine I can see that we issued you a refund. The time to get the refund really varies, as we can't control exactly when the money goes back to you. Please keep an eye on your account and see if it comes through in the next week. If you have further questions about your situation specifically, you can private message me and I can take another look at it. Thanks!

sourmoonshine
Returning Member

Ashleigh,

I’ve been told by multiple people over the last month that they issued this refund. Last week, I spoke with someone who said the previous refunds were not approved, but the one last week was approved. It has still not hit my bank. I am getting increasingly frustrated that I have to keep reaching out and I keep getting incorrect information.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies