turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Form 2210 is incorrect in TT2021

Form 2210 is populating with incorrect dates.  I've entered the correct estimated tax payment dates/amounts in the stepbystep, but the form is poplulating with 2020 dates in stead of 2021.  Column a reads "7/15/20" and includes the correct total for required installment line 10 for 7/15/2021, but the payment line 11 is not totaling both 1st and 2nd qtrs payments - it only has the 4/15/21 estimated payment.  It is missing the 6/15/21 payment so the net result is TT is indicating a penalty due when I have met the safeharbor requirements.  

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

The issue could be that the form is not scheduled to be available until 3/17/2022.

See https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_fed_windows_individual.htm...

Ok - I see that now.  The odd thing is that since I met safeharbor, Form 2210 is not required and directly populated, so I only noticed in the "tax summary" that a penalty was added - so I knew something was wrong since my payments were timely.  I'll just keep updating and hope it self-corrects in March.  Main concern was to make TT  is aware of the issue so they can get it fixed.

Thanks

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies