Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
I just got a notice from my bank that they sent a Revised Statement as of 4/26/2024 of my 2023 Tax and Year-End Statement to the IRS.This revised statement now has information on the Summary of Form 1099-OID box, which previously was empty when I got... read more
NelehCr0z ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post 25m ago by JotikaT2
After answering a series of Roth IRA contribution questions you come to this question to which I answer ‘No’.The question above is followed by this statement about your IRA deduction (does not say Roth IRA deduction). I am not close to the MAGI 2023 ... read more
bill12215 ‎Posted February 10, 2024 | Latest post 26m ago by taxpayer1776
How can I get it to send the link to my updated number or just skip this part
jeff598607 ‎Posted 2 hours ago
I need to amend our taxes to add aschedule K-1 form. Can I do it using the deluxe version I already paid for when I originally submitted my taxes in 02/24? I don’t want to have to pay more for an upgrade when I already paid for one version.
2Lyndylluc ‎Posted 10 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by 2Lyndylluc
I plan to file dual status first year choice for 2023 after completing the required number of days in 2024. I calculated in TurboTax and expect a refund. I didn't file the extension for my return because of that. Am I still okay to file the 1040 form... read more
thiru1983 ‎Posted 3 hours ago
bigfoot-1056 ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 4 hours ago by VolvoGirl
My wife and I are married and live together, currently expecting our first child. There's a sizable income disparity my gross is around $200k, hers is roughly $45k. Who should claim the child on the returns? In case it's relevant we can't file jointl... read more
OrangeRob ‎Posted 6 hours ago | Latest post 4 hours ago by Bsch4477
I am self employed and I have a shared Obamacare policy in which I am the main policy holder and my adult son who is not on my tax and I are the members.The Review feature of TT Online show these complains:Form 1095-A - Insurance Exchange (xxx) Socia... read more
tk94110 ‎Posted March 11, 2020 | Latest post 4 hours ago by LenaH
Hello all, So I filled my taxes back in 2022 with no problem. Then later that year I got a 1009-K from PayPal. The amount is for $26,467.61. This obviously trigger an audit or something from the IRS as they now sent a letter saying I owe taxes that y... read more
Ghost Penguin ‎Posted 10 hours ago | Latest post 5 hours ago by Ghost Penguin
There are not yet any income disbursements from my mother's trust, so two of my siblings refuse to give me, the trustee, their SSNs so that I can file the trust's form 1041 income tax. Even though there are no disbursements or K-1's, TurboTax Busines... read more
rhalexda ‎Posted 6 hours ago
Is this allowed? My husband's employer paid us 3K in advance for a move in 2019 and I guess, forgot to add it to that W2 so they decided to throw it on 2023's w2 so they could reconcile their books. Is this legal? Shouldn't they have corrected the W2... read more
megane ‎Posted 6 hours ago
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies