Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts Retirement/Life Events! >> Event happening TOMORROW!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

amandadb

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

I refiled this morning and got another rejection notice quickly too. Same exact rejection. All the same info.  At least I didn't have to wait another 5 days for the reject while it said "pending".  I have never had issues filing with TT before. This is crap. 

fleafly30

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

I don't see anything diff from filing the past couple times this week. I've had those same questions and they don't apply to me ive entered everything correctly so I don't know.

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

Clearly TurboTax doesn't know when the update will be available.. this will be my last year using them.. I'm  just about to file my taxes thru tax act because this straight up bs on turbo end everybody act all loss when u speak to someone

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

Do we even know what the update is going to be ? How do we know if it has been done ? 

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

I'm pretty sure it Worked! Line 2b of form 8962 has 0 entered instead of being blank so it  should clear

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

I believe it did. It filled in line 2b on 8962 

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

Do you actually have dependents?

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

This is what TT told me on the phone. They said give the update 48 hours and we should get a notification when the update is complete. 

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

Did u get accepted

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

Yes but I'm thinking the question is just a way for the program to know what to do. Its a way to "trick" it to allow access to fill in Line2b. .

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

@amandadb This is what TT told me on the phone. They said give the update 48 hours and we should get a notification through e mail when the update is complete. 

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

I'll let yall know as soon as I do

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

I got the same email. First time on February 18th. Then again today (20th). I talked with a turbo tax expert and they said to wait until the 20th or after. I just resubmitted my return and got an email saying it was accepted. So definitely try again.

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

@Pissed offLet me know if your able to use tax act without any issues please. I may go there too.

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEm

I got it to work.  Is that you need to do is delete your current entry and reenter the same data.  It accepted by the IRS within minutes!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies